Described by Helmut Newton as a “fashion maniac” ADR puts on the dog with her Mousekateer ensemble. Move over Annette, here comes Anna, passionate fashionista.
Before assuming her current position of Fashion Director and Editor-at-large at Vogue Nippon, Dello Russo spent 18 years at Condé Nast Italia, as fashion editor at Vogue Italia and as editor of L’Uomo Vogue from 2000-2006. Anna was born in Bari in Southern Italy, and now lives in Milan with her dog Cucciolina.
In her own words, her advice for the front row at fashion week:
“1. YOU MUST WEAR OUTFIT ONCE.
2. WEAR GOOD SHOES. DON’T BOTHER WITH A BAG CAUSE WHEN YOU PUT IT ON THE FLOOR IT COULD
3. WEAR COAT AS A DRESS. ONE-SHOT IS BETTER.
4. DON’T WEAR SUNGLASSES, IF YOU NOT ARE VIP. IT’S IMPOLITE.
5. SOMEBODY WEARING YOUR SAME OUTFIT? WONDERFUL, YOU DID THE RIGHT CHOICE!
6. FLASHY JEWELS PERSONALIZE” YOUR STYLE.
7. NOTHING SUCCEEDS LIKE EXCESS!
8. DON’T PEEK INTO THE CLIPBOARD
OF WHO IS SITTING NEXT.
9. DON’T SAY HELLO SHOWILY AND WARMLY AT WHO IS IN FRONT OF YOU.
10. SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR THE SHOW ON TWITTER AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.”
I’ll end with a quote from this most original, self-promoting star: “If you like to be relaxed, you will never get the LOOK. Fashion is always UNCOMFORTABLE!”